Business Director - Healthcare
If you’re just after a job, you’re looking in the wrong place. However, if you’re aspiring to become a key member within one of Australia’s leading tech-driven media and ad agencies, this could be the opportunity for you.
The fact that you’re reading on from here means you’re obviously oozing with passion. We like that, but this role requires so much more. Great work starts with great thinking. You know this from your broad experience in advertising and marketing - thriving within digital and social arenas, you have a wide knowledge across most other channels too.
You understand that no great idea is simple to bring to fruition, but it definitely becomes easier when you earn a client’s trust. And they’re not the only ones who respect you. Powering forward as a collaborative business leader is something that’s set deep within your veins. Not that you think your name is Zeus, Greek god of sky and thunder, but setting an example and engaging others to follow is your daily bread and butter.
So if you’re after much more than a job, and looking for a role where you’re the driver, not a passenger, let’s talk some more.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years in account service
- Minimum 18 months+ experience within pharmaceutical, healthcare, financial services or similar
- Experience and a passion for working upon RX and or OTC pharmaceutical products or healthcare clients is favourable
- Strategic ability to manage the agency-client relationships day to day and ensure the accounts within your business team run efficiently
- Supervise the agency-client workflow and approval processes as needed
- Organise, supervise and mentor your team
- Work with the internal processes and workflows, ensuring work is being produced in an efficient and profitable manner
- Develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and the broader categories. You’ll need to prove that you have and can keep your finger on the pulse
- Manage production and daily activity for all clients within your portfolio
- Work with your Business Management team to ensure production schedules for projects are kept up to date allowing you to seamlessly deliver quality work
- Financially manage projects from start to finish, from initial estimate creation through to job closure