If you’re after a job, you’re looking in the wrong place. However, if you’re aspiring to become a key member within one of Australia’s leading tech-driven media and ad agencies, this could be the opportunity for you.
The fact that you’re reading on from here means you’re obviously oozing with passion. We like that, but this role requires so much more. Great work starts with great thinking. You know this from your 3+ years experience in advertising and marketing - thriving within an integrated environment, you have knowledge across pretty much every channel.
You understand that no great idea is simple to bring to fruition, but it definitely becomes easier when you earn a client’s trust. And they’re not the only ones who respect you. Powering forward as a collaborative team player is something that’s set deep within your veins.
So if you’re after much more than a job, and looking for a role where you’re a driver, not a passenger, let’s talk some more.
- 3 years in account service (12 months minimum as Business/Account Manager)
- Experience working across pharmaceutical products or healthcare clients is favourable
- Rock star project management skills
- Digital experience
- Loves day-to-day client contact, providing guidance and support as required
- You’re a keen team player but you also possess the initiative to branch out on your own as required
- Enjoy immersing yourself in clients brands and proactively assisting in solving their marketing challenges
- Champion of category and competitor reviews
- Water tight financial accountability: Estimate development, billings & forecasting
- Great attention to detail