You’re already a bit of a gun programmatic buyer and strategist but you want to spread your wings and build your autonomy and mastery. The opportunity to be part of the team that drives Australia’s most effective digital agency sounds like the perfect next step.
Every day is challenging, every day is different – and you love the idea of going home with a tired brain each afternoon. Our established training and learning programs and culture of knowledge growth will mean you’ll fast track your development at terminal velocity.
You’ll be part of an award winning, tight-knit team in a strategy-first environment and work alongside tech, insights and creatives as part of a closed loop system to enjoy watching your work in market and dynamically providing insight, reporting and optimisation.
Must have experience
Min 2-5 years in programmatic media strategy and buying through open exchange and marketplaces
Goal driven You’ve run programmatic campaigns across a variety of different campaign objectives (performance and brand)
Measurement savvy You’re comfortable utilising third party ad measurement tools (eg: MOAT/IAS)
We appreciate you might not have all of these, but experience, knowledge of, or at the very least a passion to have any or all of the following:
- Google Stack expert (DV360)
- You have exposure to cross-channel media campaigns, including digital channels such as paid search, social and affiliates
- Certification in Advanced Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel skills
Cherry on Top
Meeting any of the following wish list might get us doing cartwheels:
- Experience working agency-side or within a trade desk operating across multiple tech stacks
- Experience operating across a portfolio of clients/campaigns
- Adobe Stack experience
- Google Tag Manager
- Tealium or similar
- Scripting/Coding experience
- Involvement with partner data sharing agreements
- Exposure to offline media buying