The Outcomes Agency
We deliver outcomes that transform businesses.
Every business is different.
And every business has different goals. Short term and long term. Even in-between goals.
This simple truth inspires us to make AFFINITY a different kind of agency.
While others define themselves by their outputs – advertising; media; brand; CX; CRM; digital transformation; etc – we define ourselves by our impact.
Which is why AFFINITY is The Outcomes Agency™.
Sure, we make what others do. But what we deliver consistently are business-transforming outcomes. It's the reason we’ve been named by WARC Effective 100 as Australia's most effective digital/specialist agency for the last three years (2017, 2018, 2019).
And whether you have a big fat hairy audacious goal, or a concise long-term vision, our mantra – Thinking first, Egos last, Outcomes always – will take you there.
What We Can Do For You
Human Behaviour is at the heart of everything we do.
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Customer Journey Mapping
- CX Measurement
- Data & Analytics
- Predictive Modelling
- Multivariate Positioning Tests (MVPT)
- Media attribution
Branding & Planning
Applied thinking and gameplans for brand AFFINITY.
- New product development
- Brand and corporate identity
- Brand architecture
- Brand launches and refresh
- Lead generation and CRM
Merging Technology and creative solutions into real-world design.
- Digital strategy
- Website design and development
- Mobile / App development / all platforms
- Enhanced customer experience deployment (NFC, iBeacon, Augmented Reality)
- Business System Integration
Strategic media ideas can make all the difference to success.
- Media planning
- Media buying
- Digital buying - premium, exchange, retargeting
- PPC / Search Engine Marketing
- Campaign optimisation & reporting
Advertising & Design
The Art of Engaging people with brands.
- Idea generation
- Integrated campaign development
- Logo design
- B2B selling & relationship materials
Our commitment to craft continues until the very end.
- Digital development
- Production management
- Broadcast production — TV, radio, video
- Point of sale
- Trade show and exhibition stands
11th June 2020
An update from the New York Festival
What The Data Suggests About Economic Recovery
30th April 2020
28th April 2020
6th March 2020
AFFINITY in the News
Campaign Brief - 3rd July 2020
Campaign Brief - 26th May 2020
AFFINITY has scored four finalists for ‘Building a big brand from Little Adventures’ at the 2020 AME's
Campaign Brief - 4th May 2020
Campaign Brief - 7th February 2020
B&T - 13th November 2019
AdNews - 26th September 2019