Sleep is Back
Love To Dream
Love to Dream (LTD) is a manufacturer of patented-designed baby swaddles and sleeping bags, scientifically proven to help babies and their families get a good night’s sleep.
As makers of such a breakthrough product, their sales were already strong in-store and online – but we knew there was potential for so much more. The problem was that their website was slow, with a complicated path to purchase. And overall, the online experience wasn’t a great reflection of the brand. Our objective was to bring the LTD brand to life by rebuilding the existing website and creating an intuitive user experience to increase sales.
Through analysing Google search patterns, we first discovered that a bulk of LTD’s audience were looking for sleep solutions in the midst of sleep deprivation – hence our new brand positioning ‘Sleep Is Back’. To bring this to life, we created a UX that understood their needs. To achieve this, we used qualitative and quantitative research, along with mining existing site analytic data and usability testing. By tailoring messaging, features and design around a much more streamlined three-stage sleep system journey, we simplified the site’s entire UI. In the process, we significantly shortened the path to purchase by removing eight page refresh points – producing game-changing results for the brand.
- Page load speeds improved by almost 70%
- With mobile conversion rates up 312%
- All resulting in revenue surging by 208%
Check out the live site here.
Awards so far
- 2016 Communicator Awards: Winners in Websites: Family & Parenting category
- 2016 W3 Awards: Silver in General Websites/Shopping
- 2016 Webby Awards: Honourees in Websites: Family & Parenting Category
- 2016 AMES Awards: Finalist in e-Commerce - User Experience category
- 2016 AMY Awards: Finalist in Retail & Consumer Goods category
- 2016 AC&E Awards: Winner in E-commerce: Website & Marketing
- 2016 AC&E Awards: Finalist in Channel – UX (User experience)
- 2016 AC&E Awards: Finalist in Digital: Website & Microsites